Vacancy for a Landscape Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-employed garden designer to work in collaboration with the AS Group.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to grow with the company and work closely with our Contracts Manager.
We cover many areas of Surrey, so you must be prepared to travel as and when required.
- Experienced garden designer with relevant qualifications
- Proficient in Vectorworks or similar desirable
- Be able to carry out a full accurate site survey on their own
- Good communication/presentation skills for Client meetings
- Excellent horticultural plant knowledge and the ability to produce planting schemes
- Ability to place orders for plants and set out/plant on site
- Good soft and hard landscaping knowledge
- Work efficiently to enable a fast turnaround of design work
Please send examples of previous designs along with your application.
Post or email your application with a covering letter to the following;
AS Landscapes Design & Build Ltd.
Application deadline: Friday the 25th September 2020
Please consider, if you have not heard from us by Friday the 2nd of October, your application to be unsuccessful.